CITY OF ELLSWORTH PLANNING BOARD
1 City Hall Plaza
Ellsworth, Maine 04605
PUBLIC NOTICE and AGENDA for December 7, 2016
The regular meeting of the Ellsworth Planning Board will be held Wednesday, December 7, 2016, at 7:00 PM in the Council Chamber at City Hall to hear public comment and for consideration of the following requests:
- Adoption of Minutes from the November 2, 2016, meeting.
- Final Plan for a Major Use Site Development Plan & Major Subdivision titled Union River Center for Innovation for the City of Ellsworth. The proposal is to subdivide the existing building located on a 0.47-acre lot on Water Street (Tax Map/Lot: 130/9) into seven professional office units in the Shoreland Zone (General Development).
- PUBLIC HEARING, DELIBERATIONS, FINDINGS OF FACT, AND CONCLUSIONS.
- Preliminary Plan for a Major Use Development Plan titled Building 250 Ellsworth Expansion Project for The Jackson Laboratory. The proposal is to create a 174,300 SF Laboratory (Vivarium) and Central Utility Plant on a 17.71-acre property located at 21 Kingsland Crossing, formerly the Lowe’s building, Tax Map/Lot: 16/2, in the Commercial Zone.
- PUBLIC HEARING AND DETERMINATION OF COMPLETENESS.
- Signing of Mylars.