CITY OF ELLSWORTH PLANNING BOARD
One City Hall Plaza
Ellsworth, Maine 04605
PUBLIC NOTICE and AGENDA November 1, 2017
The Ellsworth Planning Board is meeting on Wednesday, November 1, 2017, at 7:00 PM in the Council Chambers at City Hall to hear public comment and for consideration of the following requests:
1. Adoption of Minutes from the October 4, 2017, meeting.
2. Final Plan for a Modification to an Approved Subdivision, and the creation of a Minor Subdivision and of a Major Use Site Development titled Our Way Development/Holt Industrial Park Amendment for Danny J. and Theresa M. Quinlan. The proposal is to: a) split a 2.65-acre parcel off the Bucksport Road (Tax Map/Lot: 26/2) into two lots both including one residential structure and add two apartment units to the existing duplex; and b) split a 3.72-acre parcel accessed off Our Way (Tax Map/Lot: 26/2-4) into two lots both including a residential structure, in the Urban Zone.
a. PUBLIC HEARING, DELIBERATION, FINDING OF FACTS AND CONCLUSION.
3. Review Condition of Approved Major Subdivision titled The Village for Roy Lietz. The approved project consists of a 12-lot cluster land subdivision off the Bucksport Road and the Atlantic Highway located on a 140-acre parcel (Tax Map/Lot: 46/19), in the Drinking Water Zone.
a. Review Sigh Distance Condition.
4. Sketch Plan for a Major Use Site Development Plan and Major Subdivision Plan for Atlantic Landscape Construction. The proposed concept is to build five self-storage buildings to include a total of about 300 storage units and to construct four residential duplexes (total of eight units) at 124 Bangor Road (formerly New Land Nursery & Landscaping) located on a 9.5-acre parcel (Tax Map/Lot: 50/68), in the Urban Zone.
a. PUBLIC HEARING AND GENERAL ADVISORY DISCUSSION.
5. Modification to a September 5, 2012 approved and recorded Major Subdivision Plan and re-approval of a non-established/lapsed Major Use Site Development Plan titled Beckwith Pines for Down East Maine Property Management. The approved plan consists of two four-unit apartment buildings and the proposed modification is for four two-unit apartment buildings on a 2.3-acre parcel off Route 3/ High Street via Beckwith Court (Tax Map/Lot: 16/47-3), in the Commercial Zone.
a. PUBLIC HEARING AND DETERMINATION OF APPLICATION COMPLETENESS.
6. Signing of Mylars.