CITY OF ELLSWORTH PLANNING BOARD
Wednesday, November 4, 2020, 5:30 PM
In accordance with An Act To Implement Provisions Necessary to the Health, Welfare and Safety of the Citizens of Maine in Response to the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency, as enacted to read: Sec G-1 1 MRSA §403-A Public proceedings through remote access during declaration of State of Emergency due to COVID-19, the November 4, 2020 Planning Board meeting will be held through a ZOOM Meeting, to begin at 5:30 PM.
A link for the public to access the ZOOM webinar will be posted to ellsworthmaine.gov and the City of Ellsworth Facebook page the morning of November 4, 2020. Instructions for how to participate in the public hearing portions of the meeting are also posted on ellsworthmaine.gov. The meeting will also be broadcast live on the City of Ellsworth Facebook page and YouTube Channel. The meeting will be recorded and made available live on Spectrum Channel 1303.
Public comment or questions prior to the meeting are strongly encouraged. You may email written public comments/questions prior to the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail them to the Planning Office, 1 City Hall Plaza, Ellsworth, ME 04605. Please call 669-6615 if you have questions on a specific application, or on how to participate prior to or during the meeting.
The Planning Board will conduct the following business, hear public comment, and consider the following:
1. Roll Call of members present
2. Call to Order
3. Adoption of Minutes from the September 2, 2020 meeting.
4. Final Plan Review for a Major Use Site Development entitled Superior Docks for Superior Realty, Inc. The proposal is to create a 4,000 square foot solar energy farm on 78-acre property located at 420 Christian Ridge Road (Tax Map 50 Lot 2). All of the subject property is located in the Urban Zone.
a.) PUBLIC HEARING, DELIBERATION, FINDINGS OF FACT, AND CONCLUSION
5. Preliminary Plan Review for a Revision to a Previously Approved Major Subdivision Plan entitled Denver Way Subdivision for Jonathan Bates. The proposal is to divide the 8.5-acre parcel (Tax Map 58 Lot 19-3) into two parcels, creating Lot 1 (2-acres) and Lot 2 (6.5-acres). All of the subject property is location in the Urban Zone.
a.) PUBLIC HEARING AND DETERMINATION OF APPLICATION COMPLETENESS
6. Preliminary Plan Review for a Major Use Site Development entitled Ellsworth Solar Project for Ellsworth ME 1, LLC. The proposal is to construct 42.3-acre solar energy facility on a 107-acre parcel located on the Bucksport Road (Tax Map 38 Lots 7 & 8). All of the subject property is located in the Rural and Drinking Water Zones.
b.) PUBLIC HEARING AND DETERMINATION OF APPLICATION COMPLETENESS