City of Ellsworth
1 City Hall Plaza, Ellsworth, ME 04605
Tuesday, September 26 at 8:00 a.m.
The Ellsworth Recreation Commission will meet on Tuesday, September 26, 2023, at 8:00AM at City Hall to conduct a site visit for the recreational assets described below.
- Assessment and catalogue of recreational assets in the City of Ellsworth.
- Branch Lake Public Forest
- Mill Pond
- Downtown State Street Recreation (Knowlton Park, Donald Little Park, Riverwalk)
- Woodlawn Museum
- Notes regarding procedure:
- Topics of conversation will be limited to the physical attributes of the asset and repairs/maintenance/or possible future improvements to the asset. No other business will be discussed.
- Public is welcome to join on these stops, however, the Recreation Commission will provide a full debrief at their next regularly scheduled meeting date.
- Minutes of this assessment will also be provided by the City.