Ellsworth City Council
May 04, 2020
In accordance with An Act To implement Provisions Necessary to the Health, Welfare and Safety of the Citizens of Maine in Response to the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency, as enacted to read: Sec G-1 1 MRSA §403-A Public proceedings through remote access during declaration of State of Emergency due to COVID-19, the meeting will be held live at 1 City Hall Plaza in the City Hall Council Chambers with only the City Council, City Manager, and Deputy City Manager present. Citizens may email questions and public comments on the agenda items to be heard this evening to Chair Dale Hamilton at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to and throughout the duration of the meeting. The meeting will be broadcast live on the City of Ellsworth, Maine Facebook page and YouTube Page; as well as recorded and made available live on Spectrum Channel 1303.
1. Call to Order.
2. Council Order #052000, Request to approve a contract for the Oak Street Project.
3. Discussion on the upcoming budget workshops.
4. Council Order #052001, Request to approve a Resolution regarding the response to the Governor’s reopening plan.
5. Executive session to discuss the condition, acquisition or the use of real or personal property permanently attached to real property or interests therein or disposition of publicly held property or economic development only if premature disposition of the information would prejudice the competitive or bargaining position of the body or agency in accordance with MRSA Title 1, Chapter 13, Section 405, Paragraph 6C.
6. Executive session to discuss personnel matters in accordance with MRSA Title 1, Chapter 13, Section 405, Paragraph 6A.