The regular monthly meeting of the Ellsworth City Council will be held on Monday, January 09, 2017 at 7:00 PM in the Ellsworth City Hall Council Chambers
1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Rules of Order.
4. Adoption of minutes from the following meeting (s) of the Ellsworth City Council:
- 12/09/2016 Emergency Council Meeting.
- 12/19/2016 Regular Council Meeting.
5. City Manager’s Report.
6. Committee Reports.
7. Citizens’ Comments.
8. Presentation of Awards.
CONSENT AGENDA: All items with an asterisk (*) are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Council member so requests, in which event, the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered in its normal sequence on the Agenda.
9. Public hearing and action on the application (s) for issuance of the following business license (s):
- Jeff & Diane Kelly-Lokocz D/B/A 86This!, 125 Main Street, for renewal of a City Class C License (Victualer and Liquor) and renewal of a State Restaurant (Class III & IV) Malt, and Vinous Liquor License.
- Susan Scherbel d/b/a Dyon’s, 35 Eastward Lane, for renewal of a City Class C License (Victualer and Liquor), and renewal of a State Restaurant (Class III & IV) Malt, and Vinous Liquor License.
- Troy A. Adams d/b/a Jaspers Restaurant & Motel, 200 High Street, for a City Class C License (Victualer/Liquor), to be combined with the recently approved Lodging House License and renewal of a State Class A Restaurant (Class A) Malt, Spirituous, and Vinous Liquor License. (Traditionally licensed as a City Class A License Establishment (Victualer, Liquor, Lodging and Amusement).
10. Council Order #011700, Request of the City Manager to accept a ten-foot easement from Herbert C. Haynes, Jr. for a pedestrian trail to connect to the City Forrest.
11. Executive session to discuss personnel matters in accordance with MRSA Title 1, Chapter 13, Section 405, Paragraph 6A.