The regular monthly meeting of the Ellsworth City Council will be held on Monday, July 19, 2021 at 7:00 PM in the Ellsworth City Hall Council Chambers.
Meetings will be broadcast live on:
Spectrum Channel 1303
1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Rules of Order.
4. Adoption of minutes from the following meeting (s) of the Ellsworth City Council:
- 06/21/2021 Regular Council Meeting.
5. City Manager’s Report.
6. Committee Reports.
7. Citizens’ Comments.
8. Presentation of Awards.
• Gary Saunders, for twenty-five years of service with the Ellsworth Fire Department.
• Special presentation by Chair Hamilton.
• Fire Department Captains Promotion, oath of office and badge pinning.
CONSENT AGENDA: All items with an asterisk (*) are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Council member so requests, in which event, the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered in its normal sequence on the Agenda.
9. Public hearing and action on the following business license application (s):
- Ellsworth Lodge of Elks #2743, 317 High Street, for renewal of a City Class B License (Victualer, Liquor, and Amusement) and renewal of a State Club-On Premise with Catering Malt, Spirituous and Vinous (Class I) Liquor License.
- Fogtown Brewing Co LLC d/b/a Fogtown Brewing Company, 25 Pine Street, for renewal of a City Class B License (Victualer, Liquor, and Amusement).
- Jennifer Wing d/b/a Peppers Pub Inc., 20 Water Street, for a new City Class C License (Victualer and Liquor) converted from a City Class B (removed amusement) and renewal of a State Restaurant/Lounge Malt, Spirituous and Vinous (Class XI) Liquor License.
- Taste Jamaica, LLC 190 State Street for renewal of a City Class C License (Victualer and Liquor) and renewal of a State Restaurant (Class III & IV) Wine and Malt Liquor License.
- Rockbound Management LLC, d/b/a Twin Hills Cottages of Acadia, 210 Twin Hill Road, for renewal of a City Lodging License.
- Melanie Omlor-Fox d/b/a Helen’s Restaurant of Ellsworth, 55 Downeast Highway, for renewal of a City Class C License (Victualer and Liquor) and renewal of a State Restaurant Malt, Spirituous and Vinous (Class I, II, III, IV) Liquor License.
- Daniel C. Potts d/b/a Lakeside Cedar Cabins, 397 Mariaville Road, for renewal of a City Lodging License.
10. Council Order #072100, Request of the City Manager to approve a settlement agreement for the property located at 99 Bangor Road.
11. Council Order #072101, Request of the Finance Director to award a contract for auditing services.
12. Public hearing and action on amendments to the City of Ellsworth Code of Ordinances, Chapter 4, Fire Prevention Codes and Ordinances.
13. Discussion and review of date/time of weekly council workshop. (Sponsored by Chair Hamilton)
07-19-2021 Regular Council Meeting Packet