The regular monthly meeting of the Ellsworth City Council will be held on Monday, December 17, 2018 at 7:00 PM in the Ellsworth City Hall Council Chambers
1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Rules of Order.
4. Adoption of minutes from the following meeting (s) of the Ellsworth City Council:
- October 15, 2018 Regular Council Meeting.
- November 2, 2018 Special Council Meeting.
- November 9, 2018 Special Council Meeting.
- November 14, 2018 Organizational Meeting.
- November 14, 2018 Special Council Meeting.
5. City Manager’s Report.
6. Committee Reports.
7. Citizens’ Comments.
8. Presentation of Awards.
9. Council Order #111810, Consideration of the City’s options in conjunction with the Ticonic Property. (Delayed action at the November 19, 2018 Regular Council Meeting)
CONSENT AGENDA: All items with an asterisk (*) are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Council member so requests, in which event, the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered in its normal sequence on the Agenda.
10. Council Order #121800, Appointment of the City Clerk as the Registrar of Voters, with a term to expire on January 1, 2021. *
11. Council Order #121801, Request of the City Assessor for abatement of FY 2018 taxes assessed to Richard Sereyko, Munis ID# 190360, in the amount of $91.65 plus interest and fees. *
12. Public hearing and action on the following applications for new and/or renewal on the following licenses:
- Finelli’s of Maine Inc., 12 Downeast Highway, for renewal of a City Class B License (Victualer/Liquor/Arcade) and renewal of a State Restaurant Liquor License (Malt and Vinous).
- Ellsworth CI, LLC d/b/a Ellsworth Comfort Inn, 130 High Street, for renewal of a City Lodging License.
13. Council Order #121802, Request of the City Manager to renew the Franklin Street Parking Lot Lease Agreement.
14. Council Order #121803, Discussion and action on appointing a City Councilor to the Frenchman Bay Regional Shellfish Municipal Joint Board.
15. Executive session to discuss personnel matters in accordance with MRSA Title 1, Chapter 13, Section 405, Paragraph 6A.