SPECIAL MEETING NOTICE
This special meeting of the Ellsworth City Council will be held on Monday, May 23, 2022 at 6:00 PM in the Ellsworth City Hall Council Chambers
Meetings will continue to be broadcast live on the City of Ellsworth, Maine Facebook page and YouTube Page; as well as recorded and made available live on Spectrum Channel 1303.
1. Public hearing and action on the issuance of Business License (s):
- Ellsworth Casa Jalisco LLC d/b/a Casa Jalisco, 205 High Street for new City Class C License (Liquor and Victualer) and new State Restaurant (Class I, II, III and IV) Malt, Spirituous, and Vinous Liquor License **
- 151 Main LLC d/b/a Riverside Café, 151 Main Street, for a new City Class C license (Victualer and Liquor) and New State Restaurant Class I, II, III, IV Malt, Spirituous and Vinous Liquor License **
2. Public hearing and action on Council Order #052301, the Ellsworth School Budget Resolutions for FY 2023.
a. Order Approving State/Local EPS Funding Allocation for Public Education from Kindergarten to Grade 12 for Ellsworth Schools for FY2023.
b. Order Approving Non-State Funded School Construction Debt Service For Ellsworth Schools For FY2023.
c. Order Raising And Appropriating Additional Local Funds For Ellsworth Schools For FY2023.
d. Order Approving Total School Operating Budget for Ellsworth Schools for FY2023.
e. Order Appropriating And Raising Funds For Adult Education For FY 2023 As Required By The Maine Revised Statues, Title 20-A M.R.S.A. §8603-A (1).
f. Order Raising Local Funds for Food Service in the Ellsworth Public Schools for FY2023.
g. Order Authorizing Expenditure of Grants and Other Receipts for School Department Programs.
h. Order Authorizing Disposition of Additional State Funding for Public Schools for FY2023 in the event of an increase.
3. Council Order #052302 Request of the City Clerk to set the date for a Special Municipal School Validation referendum
4. Public hearing and action on the adoption of a continuing resolution to fund the city’s school department and accounts in an amount sufficient to finance necessary expenses until a final budget resolve is in force.
5. Council Order #052303 Request of the Public Works Director to accept funds from the Maine DHHS and to allow the City Manager to sign the required documentation
6. Council Order #052304, Request of the Public Works Director to award the Mill Dam Culvert repair project to KJ Dugas construction.