A special meeting of the Ellsworth City Council will be held on Friday, September 02, 2016 at 8:00 AM. The meeting will be held in the Ellsworth City Hall Council Chambers.
1. Call to Order.
2. Council Order #081607, Request of the Public Works Director to award the hot bituminous asphalt contract for maintenance paving. (Tabled from 8/15/2016 Regular Council meeting.)
3. Council Order #091600, Request of the Public Works Director to award a contract to Dirigo Slipform for sidewalk repairs on State Street and Franklin Street.
4. Council Order #091601, Request of the Maintenance Supervisor to accept a proposal for the replacement of two rubber roofs on the Ellsworth City Hall.
5. Council Order #091602, Request of the Maintenance Supervisor to accept a proposal for the replacement of the Union River Center for Innovation (URCI) roof.
6. Council Order #091603, Request of the Police Chief to purchase equipment for the (4) four new 2017 police cruisers awarded at the August 15, 2016 Council Meeting.