The regular monthly meeting of the Ellsworth City Council will be held on Monday, October 17, 2022 at 6:00 PM in the Ellsworth City Hall Council Chambers
Meetings will be broadcast live on:
Spectrum Channel 1303
AGENDA – CC
1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Rules of Order.
4. Adoption of minutes from the following meeting of the Ellsworth City Council:
• 09/19/2022 Regular Monthly Meeting. **
5. City Manager’s Report.
6. Committee Reports.
7. Citizens’ Comments.
8. Presentation of Awards.
• Ray Robidoux for 35 years with the City of Ellsworth Waste Water Department.
9. Council Order #101700, Request of the Public Works Director to enter into a lease agreement for the Water Department. **
CONSENT AGENDA: All items with an asterisk (*) are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Council member so requests, in which event, the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered in its normal sequence on the Agenda.
10. Public hearing and action on the application (s) for the following license (s):
• Hane Yee, Inc., d/b/a China Hill Restaurant, 301 High Street, for renewal of a City Class B License (Victualer, Liquor, and Amusement) and renewal of a State Restaurant (Class I, II, III, IV) Malt, Spirituous, Vinous Liquor License. **
11. Public hearing and action on amendments to the City of Ellsworth Code of Ordinances, Chapter 36, General Assistance Ordinance. **
12. Discussion and potential action on an abandoned/dangerous building located at 16 Fifth Street
13. Discussion and potential action on relocating the Ellsworth Police Department
14. Councilor Comments
10-17-2022 City Council Meeting Packet
10-17-22 Council Packet Addendum 1 – Police Dept Relocation